Aer Arann is recruiting for experienced ATR First Officers for permanent contracts commencing Feb 2014 onwards.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract
- Roster pattern of 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90s on Aer Lingus Network
- 23 days annual leave per annum
- Part funding for 72-600 differences course (if not -600 rated)
- Very good command opportunities for experienced candidates
- Current base locations in Ireland at Dublin, Cork & Shannon
- Interviews will take place in Dublin, Ireland.
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of 500 hours on Aircraft Type
- JAA/EASA License
- Valid and current ATR Type Rating
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- No history of incidents or accidents
- All candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
Aer Arann is an equal opportunities employer.