Aer Arann is inviting applications from Non ATR Type Rated experienced Captains for Direct Entry Command Vacancies. Positions will be offered on the basis of permanent contracts, with 6 months probation as standard.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract
- ATR Type Rating provided where required
- Roster pattern of 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90s on Aer Lingus Network
- 23 days annual leave per annum
- Current base locations in Ireland at Dublin, Cork & Shannon, and also recruiting for soon to be opened base in the UK at London (Southend)
- Interviews will take place in Dublin, Ireland
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of 4000 hours total time
- 2000 hours command experience on a relevant type with a MTOW greater than 10,000Kg
- JAA/EASA ATPL
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- No history of incidents or accidents
- All candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
Aer Arann is an equal opportunities employer.